Do you often have leftover chocolate bars or figures lying around in your cupboard? Then this is the recipe for you! In this post we are going to work with leftover chocolate, and conjure up a delicious chocolate cake on the table. This cake is easy to make, ideal for beginners and children! NOTE: You will find this chocolate cake impossible to resist!
You will need all of this (cake for 6 people):
- 180 grams of butter
- 180 grams of sugar
- 75 grams of flour
- 600 grams chocolate or chocolate letters
- 6 egg whites
Let’s get started on your cake! Follow the following steps:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Take a cake tin
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain marie. Make sure the chocolate does not get too hot.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar until frothy
- Stir the melted chocolate into the whipped cream until you get a well mixed, light emulsion. Stir carefully so that you retain the lightness. Keep a little melted chocolate for later.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and place in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Your chocolate cake is ready! You can decorate it with the remaining chocolate and possibly with pieces of chocolate.
Enjoy! We are very curious what you will make of it!