What can you expect?
After the transfer you and your team get to work. You will produce pralines, seafood, chocolate fillings, etc. according to the production planning. You work closely together with the planner. You also manage your team of packers and operators, so that at the end of the week you achieve the proposed objectives. Your range of tasks is very varied:
- You are responsible for starting up and/or closing down the line.
- In addition, you actively work on the line.
- You solve small technical malfunctions and defects.
- You coach new employees, ensure they are well received and give the necessary training.
- You constantly monitor quality and follow the necessary parameters.
- You monitor the observance of the hygiene rules.
You have an A2 degree in chocolate, bakery, etc. and at least a first relevant experience. You have a strong technical background. As a born leader you manage a team of 3 to 5 colleagues. You communicate fluently, have a sense of responsibility and are positive by nature. You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French. Finally, you are willing to work in a 2-shift system.
What’s in it for you?
- Family environment
- An environment with love and passion for the business
- Extensive training
- Competitive salary package
- Team with great colleagues